Payments are required with your reservation form and can be made with a credit card. All payments must be made in U.S. currency.
All ticket purchases are final, no refunds will be issued after registration has been submitted.
Name changes will be allowed by emailing [email protected].
|Before 10/4/19||After 10/4/19|
|General Admission with Meals||$190||$230|
Conference registration will be available at the door on October 13, 2019 at a rate of $150 if seats remain.
Registered conference attendees will receive their name badges upon check-in at the conference.
Guests may be required to show proof of identity at time of check-in for the event. Acceptable forms of valid identification include but are not limited to: Passport, government-issued driver’s license, military ID card.
Information regarding the official hotel and special room rates for the conference can be found by clicking here.
Youths ages 11-17 years may register for the conference at the general admission cost.
Children under the age of 12 years will not be admitted to the conference.
We do not tolerate harassment or disruptive behavior in any form. All participants – organisers, speakers, chairs, exhibitors and delegates – have a responsibility to ensure a safe, welcoming, didactic and enjoyable environment for everybody in attendance.
This Code of Conduct has been written to set clear expectations of attendee behaviour at the conference. These points are written in no particular order of priority.
1. We do not tolerate unacceptable behaviour towards delegates, exhibitors, contractors or staff in any form.
2. Disruption of any presentations or panel discussions
3. Unacceptable behaviour includes, but is not limited to, intimidating, harassing, abusive, aggressive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning conduct by any participant at our events in person or online.
4. Harassment includes offensive comments or statements related to gender, age, sexual orientation, race, religion or disability; the display or dissemination of sexual images; deliberate intimidation; stalking or following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; inappropriate physical contact; and unwelcome sexual attention.
5. Obscene language and imagery is not appropriate at any part of the conference, including talks, exhibition stands, parties, and any online media.
6. All communication should be appropriate for a professional audience including people of many different backgrounds.
7. By registering for the event you are permitting full use of your image, video of yourself or your statements while at the event to Sovereign Nations.
8. No photography or video will be allowed of the conference proceedings at any time.
9. Any photography or video of the sessions is the sole intellectual property of Sovereign Nations.
10. Be kind to others, respect each other and look out for each other.
11. Do not film or photograph delegates without their explicit approval.
12. Respect other people’s property.
13. Respect the venue rules and regulations.
Any violations of the above points will result in immediate expulsion without refund and possible prosecution.